Total Pageviews

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Hamilton Island

It's been awhile since this short trip to Hamilton Island. The photos have been sitting in a little folder on my desktop for a couple of months. I've been on a month break from weddings and had plenty of times to upload these. But I have only got around to it now as I'm clearing space on my computer, ready for the next run of weddings. 

I've been to this island numerous times. Each time I get the same beautiful warmth fill me from the inside out and the outside in. The warmth of childhood memories, picnicking in favourite spots, discovering new favourites spots, sunshine, salt and happiness. And of course, this time was even better because I got to share it with my family and Lyle. 


























































No comments:

Post a Comment